I had been an Orchard Bank cardholder for 13 years with a perfect history. Capital one acquired my credit card account and problems began instantly. I was not able to access my account on line after being railroaded into the downward spiral of capital one. My Orchard Bank Mastercard expired in May of 2013, and the incompetent capital one finally sent me a credit card in February after contacting them 13 times. I still am not able to access and manage my account on line. I continued to make prompt payments by US Mail and demonstrated my integrity. Capital one has yet to assist me to access my account on line. The BBB was contacted (they of course are equally as pathetic) and I had a call from the capital one executive office. The idiot who contacted me is completely incompetent and I'm sure needs help dressing himself before his ride to work on one of those short buses where the riders lick the windows. Don't waste your time with Capital one, they are the bottom of the heap. Capital one has no customer service whatsoever. Please learn from my terrible experience, and don't have anything to do with these mentally deficient idiots!!
IF YOU WANT PROBLEMS BANK AT CAPITOL ONE...YOU WILL GET BS AND EXCUSES....JUST UNBELIEVABLE..
This bank is very money hungry. After wage garnishing my check for several years, I received a letter saying all debts were paid in full, then 15 months later they come back and say "oh sorry, we forgot one account" & start wage garnishing again. In the mean time, since they told me all my accounts were paid in full 15 months ago, I went out & got a truck loan & a personal loan for a new roof. Now they come back & tell me that they will be wage garnishing again because they made a mistake! I wouldn't have went out & got 2 loans if I have known that they would wage garnish again! Now I am cash strapped. When I tried to explain this to them talking with a Elliott Buettner, he could care less. He didn't even attempt to try to understand or investigate why I was told all debts were paid & then come back in 15 months to say otherwise. All he had to say was "you owe this money & we will wage garnish your check until it is paid. But why did you tell me all was paid 15 months ago? why did you send a letter to my employer & tell them to stop all wage garnishments, because all debts are settled? & then come back 15 months later, after I moved on with my life & took out two loans, & start wage garnishment again? How am I supposed to pay all my bills now? They even gave me another credit card during the 15 months that I was without wage garnishments! Now with the wage garnishment back & I asked them how I was supposed to pay this new credit card bill? Capital One's answer to this? I was told my account was suspended and to pay the card in full in 30 days! See what I mean about no compassion? Not only do they wage garnish 15 months after they say in writting that all debts were paid in full, but when I complain about it, instead of any concerns for me, or try to help out or have any compassion what so ever, they closed my current account & make me pay it all in full in 30 days! I just told them that I can't pay all my bills with this wage garnish, so they just
This bank is so bank. They show no compassion at all. All they care about is money. This Elliott Buettner very smug & with no personality at all! They don't care about their customers one bit. If at all possible use another bank.
1. Capital One have been charging me more than $450 service charge annually for my family accounts for low balance when there are more than $15K in the account.
2. I have spent $250 on buying best magnifier glass, still can't read scanned checks in my statement, does anyone at Capital One pay attention what they are doing.
3. Deposit slips are printed on very lousy paper which fades in couple of week or so.
4. Numerous time different bank officials set up my over draft protection, but looks like IT department screws up and over draft protection never get activated..
5. I made a deposit at one branch $18K, I got receipt for $36K, three days later I went to different branch deposited $180K got a receipt $360K.
6. Capital Bank Branch Manager came to my office to open my new business account, when account was still not open in four weeks, we found that our paper work branch manager forgot to process and it was sitting on his desk.