Td bank sucks........ They have the guts to try and rip off customers by charging $25 for a box of checks! There is no way in hell that 120 checks cost that much...... Yes, i was right. I called pnc where i also have an account and bingo...... Here's what i heard...... "checks are 17 dollars sir, but because you are a long time customer and the balance you have in your account, they will be free! " thank you pnc.... And go screw yourself td....... I have way less money in pnc and i get free checks.... Go figure...... Share this with all your friends who bank with td..... It might be time to find a bank that doesn't want to rip you off!..... Screw td bank....... Assholes.. And rip off artists......
I went in to talk to customer service. I was the only one in there. The customer service rep was on the phone having a personal conversation in spanish. I waited for 10 minutes as she saw me sitting there. I walked out. Horrible customer service
I loathe TD Bank for what they did to my Commerce. I have had nothing but issues ever since they have taken over . Let's list some reasons why TD Bank is awful, shall we?
- It takes them 5 days to clear money or a check issued from themselves. If you overdraw while your money is mysteriously hanging in limbo -FEES GALORE!
- They decided to randomly charge an overdraft fee on each transaction, and NOT tell their customers. I asked the incredibly rude CSR about this and she said that has always been the policy and she had no idea what I was talking about. That was definitely a lie.
- The customer service makes me want to commit defenestration.
- While out of town, I managed to accrue over $300 in fees in one day. This was because of the bank's error, but they would only credit me back $70. They called this a "courtesy". Oh thanks TD Bank.. you're the greatest.
- It almost seems like they intentionally structure the order in which your transactions clear so they maximize profits. Sounds crazy but I never, ever had any of these problems with Commerce.
The Devil's Bank is full of so much blatant carelessness and crooked policies, I really can't believe anyone still banks there. I'm closing my account today.