No discussions have been started about Trustco Bank. Help the community by being the first one to start a discussion about Trustco Bank.Start a Discussion
I've read the other reviews and wonder who/what bank you all have been dealing with. When someone on the internet stole my ATM card # the bank fraud department contacted me before I even found out it had been stolen. A few times I have had problems with fees being charged that I wasn't aware of and the bank cheerfully rescinded the fees. The tellers may not be bubbly and exuberant, but they are pleasant enough. The branch managers have always been helpful and friendly, and online help desk has done all they possibly can to make things right the one time I had a problem with an internet payment. All in all, I've done business with many banks over the years, and will stick with Trustco.
M Y SON DEPOSITED $1200 CASH IN MY ACCOUNT AT APPROXIMATELY 9:30 AM. IT DID NOT GET POSTED TO MY ACCOUNT UNTIL THE NEXT DAY.
TODAY, I WENT TO A RESTAURANT AND CHARGED ON MY ACCOUNT. THIS BILL WAS POSTED BEFORE I GOT HOME.
SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THIS SET UP.
1) I was charged for using my DEBIT card for a debit charge $1.50 twice. I called the Branch manager she had to submit a request for the fee to be credited back. Really a branch manager does not have the power to credit my account back WOW is all I can say.. I was credited back after three weeks again WOW to long...
2) I made a purchase with Amazon.com which was charged as a debit. I returned my product to Amazon.com. I received a email from Amazon.com stating they could not get the credit back to my bank. I called Trustco they knew about this problem and there is no date to which the problem will be corrected still waiting for my credit 4 weeks and counting. Working with Amazon.com to get my credit another way.
3) Was locked out of my on-line account over a holiday weekend due to a problem with their system again.. I had to call no e-mail snail mail was sent about password reset for ALL of their account holders.
4) ALL of my family members have closed their accounts. We will not deal with a bank with such Mickey Mouse operaations.
5) I will say when I call in to customer service they are very nice to speak with.