No discussions have been started about Trustco Bank. Help the community by being the first one to start a discussion about Trustco Bank.Start a Discussion
M Y SON DEPOSITED $1200 CASH IN MY ACCOUNT AT APPROXIMATELY 9:30 AM. IT DID NOT GET POSTED TO MY ACCOUNT UNTIL THE NEXT DAY.
TODAY, I WENT TO A RESTAURANT AND CHARGED ON MY ACCOUNT. THIS BILL WAS POSTED BEFORE I GOT HOME.
SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THIS SET UP.
Loved previous manager but she was promoted and new manager to arrogant, rude and unhelpful. I have a business account, personal account and savings. I'm now changing banks.
1) I was charged for using my DEBIT card for a debit charge $1.50 twice. I called the Branch manager she had to submit a request for the fee to be credited back. Really a branch manager does not have the power to credit my account back WOW is all I can say.. I was credited back after three weeks again WOW to long...
2) I made a purchase with Amazon.com which was charged as a debit. I returned my product to Amazon.com. I received a email from Amazon.com stating they could not get the credit back to my bank. I called Trustco they knew about this problem and there is no date to which the problem will be corrected still waiting for my credit 4 weeks and counting. Working with Amazon.com to get my credit another way.
3) Was locked out of my on-line account over a holiday weekend due to a problem with their system again.. I had to call no e-mail snail mail was sent about password reset for ALL of their account holders.
4) ALL of my family members have closed their accounts. We will not deal with a bank with such Mickey Mouse operaations.
5) I will say when I call in to customer service they are very nice to speak with.