MyBankTracker rated Wells Fargo based on the following criteria that includes real customer reviews and bank fees, among others. Our bank report card is a proprietary rating system that highlights the financial health and stability of the bank.
I've had nothing but horrible service from day one with Wells Fargo. I've had an account with Wachovia and tried to stay with them while they changed to Wells Fargo but I have had enough with the horrible service along with the ridiculous policies. I can guarantee you will not get the same answer from all of their employees. No one knows what they really do! They are extremely rude, and could not tell the difference from their assholes or a hole in the ground. I am heading to the branch now to close ALL of my accounts with them and make a big scene so hopefully anyone in there about to open an account with take note! I wish I could give a negative to their customer service rank because they don't rate sh!t!
I am a customer of Wells Fargo bank till end of 2012. I have checking account and was my mortgage company till March 31, 2015.
Trouble i had from Wells Fargo bank located in Rutherford, NJ 07070
1. When i try to make my 1st Mortgage Payment Banker Apply for credit card for me without asking.
2. They close my checking account without asking on June 2014. Then they create new account for me.
3. I went to Wells Fargo bank located in Rutherford, NJ 07070 and personally get information for Wire Transfer from overseas, and same day midnight they close my checking account without any reason or warning. I went to Wells Fargo bank located in Rutherford, NJ 07070 again and i ask the reason for closing they didn't find any reason, after my 3rd attempt they recover my same account. My Wire refund after 10 days back to sender but i loose some amount of money and time, and i pay twice for wire transfer fee for the bank transfer from overseas and origination bank and one for Wells Fargo bank.
4. I refinanced my mortgage with another bank end of March 31, 2015. and Wells Fargo start charging Monthly fee for my checking account beginning April 7 statement again without any warning (email, mail, text message or call)
5. I contact Wells Fargo via phone call and ask them to refund my $13 back. They reject to refund. I am going to close my checking account and i advice to every one DO NOT WORK with Wells Fargo Bank. I have my statement to proof all above that.
Wow. This was the most ridiculous call I made today. I submitted a Personal Loan Request Online, which was automatically denied. I then called the Wells Fargo, personal loan service center and was connected to a live person. Not much, but she was polite. She talked so fast, half the time I couldn't understand her at all. Anyway, what I think I heard was that I would receive an answer in the mail within 30 days. What do they request you contact them just to get the same information I got in an email? Go Figure. I have three accounts at Wells Fargo, probably a big mistake... so, since they don't appreciate my business, I will be moving my accounts shortly. Good Credit. Never Late on Payments. What more can you ask for? Hmmmm . not good enough for them. See Ya WF