About TD Cash Rewards Visa Credit Card
- Earn 5% cash back on eligible purchases for the first 6 months!*
- 0% introductory APR on balance transfers for 12 months after account opening – After that, your variable APR will be 9.24% to 23.24%*
- After the introductory period, earn 1% cash back on all other eligible purchases*
- Unlimited rewards that never expire*
- Easy redemption – Choose to redeem your cash rewards at anytime once you've earned at least $25
- No annual fee
- The convenience of making payments your way – Online, by phone, by mail or at any TD Bank store
3 out of 5 marks
New to the United States and in looking to build my credit, TD Bank issued me this card after I locked $500 in to a Savings account for 12 months.
The process of getting the card was anything but smooth. The reps at my local branch, messed up three times and in one instance ended up taking $1000 vs $500 from my checking account, which took about a hour of talking to different people to resolve.
Once I FINALLY got the card, things have been great. The rewards are solid.
While using it has its perks, paying it off is not the easiest as TD has a different online system for credit cards so their mobile app is pretty much useless.
Your opinion matters!Post a Review