About TD Easy Rewards Visa Credit Card
- Earn 5x rewards points on eligible purchases for the first 6 months!*
- 0% introductory APR on balance transfers for 12 months after account opening – After that, your variable APR will be 9.24% to 23.24%*
- After the introductory period, earn 1 point for every $1 spent on all other eligible purchases*
- Unlimited rewards – No point caps, points do not expire**
- Easy redemption – No blackout dates, restrictions or fees
- No annual fee
- Redeem points for over 400 rewards – electronics, gift cards, travel rewards and more – starting at just 3,500 points; Round-trip airfare starting at 25,000 points; Hotel room or car rental – 15,000 points
- The convenience of making payments your way – Online, by phone, by mail or at any TD Bank store
1 out of 5 marks
I have been a customer of T Bank for the past 14 years. I applied for this card, which was offered with a rate of between 9.24% - 23.24%, expecting the 9.24% rate. My credit score is high, I have not missed or been late with auto payments in the last 3 years, no banckruptcies or judgements - ever. To my horror, I received the cards with the worst and maximum rate of 23.24%.
I went to my branch manager in Aberdeen who said he will look into it and will "call me tomorrow". That was 6 weeks ago and I'm still waiting for that call.
I spoke with Debbie in the credit call center who had no explanation and promised "someone from corporate will call back". I've been waiting 4 weeks for that call.
I called Debbie again 2 days ago and she again promised that someone wold call me back. This did not happen either.
I am ashamed to be a customer of TD Bank. They pay the lowest rates for savings accounts in the United States and charge the highest rates for loans and credit cards. If I do not hear back from W. Edmund Clark hinself, Chairman of the Board of TD Bank by the close of business TODAY, I will close my:
Personal Checking Account
MOney Market Account
and Business Checking Account
and I will continue to post my experience on these websites.
I suspect that the bank NEVER intended to give ANYONE the 9.24% rate. I also see how much they care by ignoring me.
Your opinion matters!Post a Review