About TD Payment Plus Visa Credit Card
- The more you pay, the more you'll earn back with a statement credit.*
- Pay 10% or more of your current balance and get a statement credit worth 50% of that month's interest charges.*
- Pay 5% - 9.99% of your current balance and get a statement credit worth 25% of that month's interest charges.*
- 0% introductory APR on balance transfers for 12 months after account opening – After that, 21.24% variable APR.
- Your billing statement will tell you what to pay in order to get the savings you want!
- Your savings will be applied to your balance at the time of your payment
- No annual fee
- The convenience of making payments your way - Online, by phone, by mail or at any TD Bank store
2 out of 5 marks
For years I have done business with CIBC Visa and Caisse Populaire. On the internet site I would tell the Caisse to pay my CIBC visa on a specific day and CIBC Visa received my payment that day.
My card was recently changed to TD Visa. Now when I try to pay my Visa bill the same way as before but my payment never shows up on that due day. I am told by TD Visa it takes 3 to 5 days for my money to go from the Caisse Populaire to the TD Visa payment. I could see this if mail was used to transfer my payment, but in today's electronic system is should only take seconds.
So the big question is, where is my money during these 3 to 5 days, it is not in my Caisse account and it has not paid my TD Visa.
I think this is a big money grab by the TD Visa / TD Bank. With probably millions of dollars they are holding on to, I would like to see what kind of interest they collect from this scheme. Surely TD Visa can be a little more efficient than 3 to 5 days.
Your opinion matters!Post a Review