Local New Jersey financial institution, The Provident Bank is giving members and non-members a chance to win their charity of choice a nice holiday donation. Oh, and a grand prize of $5,000 for yourself is not too shabby either.
From now until December 31, 2010, Share the Wealth Sweepstakes give legal residents of the State of New Jersey who are at least 18 years old on the date of entry, an opportunity to win a weekly prize of a $250 Provident Visa Gift Card for themselves and $250 for their choice of charity.
To qualify for the $250 weekly prize, you will need to enter each week the competition is running, but entering once will qualify you for the grand, first and second place prizes, which are:
• Grand Prize: $5,000 cash and a $5,000 donation to a registered 501©(3) charity
• First Prize: $2,500 cash and a $2,500 donation to a registered 501©(3) charity
• Second Prize: $1,250 cash and a $1,250 donation to a registered 501©(3) charity
Currently The Provident Bank has 81 locations in 11 counties and has a very good health rating on the MyBankTracker.com bank health meter. For more information on The Provident Bank, check our their bank profile page.
• All prize winners must provide the name and address of the charity they wish to receive the shared prize.
• The Provident Bank will validate the charity. Charities must be established and provide a copy of their 501(c)(3) certificate in order to receive the prize.
• Charitable contributions will be made directly by The Provident Bank; winners have no tax implication for charitable donation portion of prize.
• Top prize winners will receive an IRS Form 1099-MISC when they collect their prize.