American Express will reward a $10 (or more) purchase that you make with inSite at participating online retailers by giving you a free $10 credit.
inSite from American Express is a relatively new service that offers American Express cardholders extra deals for shopping online. New inSite users will have the ability to get this special $10 offer as well as enjoy the savings of inSite. This offer expires 7/31/11.
How it works
In order to take advantage of this promotion, you need to be a new inSite user, so if you have already downloaded it you are no longer eligible. The instructions are very simple:
- Download the inSite plugin to your browser
- Log in with your American Express User ID and Password and activate inSite
- Register your American Express Card and spend $10 or more through inSite at one of the following retailers: BarnesandNoble.com, CrateandBarrel.com, jcp.com, macys.com, or Zappos.com.
After this, a $10 statement credit will be applied to your account.
Visit Here: American Express inSite Deal
To make a qualifying purchase, after installing inSite into your browser, use Google, Yahoo! or Bing next time you shop and inSite will place a blue arrow next to search results indicating there’s an offer. Simply mouse over the arrow and you will see the offer, which can be 3X Membership Rewards points for example. Next, click “Get Offer” to activate the offer and use the AmEx card you registered on the site.
The fine print
This promotion only applies to the first 45,000 new inSite users and runs from 6/19/11 to 7/31/11. It is only eligible for one card per person including most U.S. American Express Consumer Cards or Business Cards from American Express OPEN, while certain American Express Cards, including Prepaid Cards and Corporate Cards are not eligible.
Also, do not forget the $10 credit will only be applied after making a purchase online at one of the above websites.
After purchasing, a standard credit on your Card account of $10 will be issued generally within five business days after your qualifying purchase, but may take up to two billing cycles to post to your account.
Latest posts by Zachary Ehrlich (see all)
- Collision Damage Waiver: Auto Rental Insurance Explained - July 11, 2013
- Jumio Expands, But Mobile Finance Offers Little Opportunity - December 31, 2012
- Banks Getting Involved with #GivingTuesday; So Can You - November 16, 2012
Find the best bank account for you now.
See how much you can save in just a few steps.