We’re heading towards the last week of March already! Yesterday was the start of March Madness, and that’s usually a sign that spring is here, but East Coasters are still stuck with cold and gloom.
This week, MyBankTracker created a lot of great content based on a variety of subjects related to finance and money, and if you’re looking for some helpful articles for the weekend, we’ll help you play catch-up:
- Ally and AmEx cut savings rates last month, on par with many other banks, unfortunately. Check out how your bank fared with savings rates in February.
- Do you use Citibank? If so, head on over to our Review Roundup of all the reviews that users have been leaving.
- This week, the MBT team embarked on a $25 money challenge, where we can only use $25 on eating out for the entire week. Check back with us next week to see how we did, or check our Facebook page to see how we’ve been doing so far!
- Claire writes this week about how she makes extra money with her eBay store.
- Simon gathers three great credit cards that are good for saving on common monthly expenses.
- The weather is getting warmer (in some places!), and it’s time for many to plan summer getaways. Here are five creative ways to save on your next trip!
- For MBT Talks, we discussed the last thing we really splurged on. Some people splurged on travel, clothes, and some even splurged on… a chair?!
- A college in Missouri is going to stop accepting students that need student loans to pay for their tuition.
- When you’re young, is it better to save with a 401(k) or a Roth IRA?
- Social media is definitely changing the media landscape, but how is it changing the way people conduct their job searches?
- In a new money advice column dubbed “Simon Says,” Simon answers a question on how to send money efficiently to someone else. If you need a money question answered, click here.