In our first MyBankTracker interview, we spoke with a model who managed to put away $500K before the age of 30! We also assembled a visual smorgasbord of celebrity body parts that are insured for astronomical amounts and offered solid money advice and tips.
So let’s break it all down in this week’s Weekly Wrap:
- Nothing hurts more than a breakup — except divorce. We’ve created an easy guide to how to plan your finances after a divorce.
- North Korea has made headlines lately, so we decided to create a slideshow — click to find out how much Kim Jong-un is worth!
- What do you do if the IRS has levied your bank account? Here’s what to do.
- We weighed in this week on something many of us are guilty of doing that retailers hate: “showrooming.” A specialty food store in Australia began charging a $5 fee to customers just to enter their store. Check out our Money Chat to find out more.
- This week we created a complete guide for borrowing and paying student loans, here. We also have another new guide for how to begin saving for retirement.
- We detailed some incredible startups that you have to check out. Why didn’t we think of that?
- Another helpful article is 8 Financial Rules of Thumb.
- The editorial team also broke down our own personal finances and tracked our expenses. See how we made out in the first leg of our Money Challenge: Expense Tracking Update.