Here are some amazing discounted and free deals on Tax Day that are designed to make your mouth water while keeping your pockets full. Read on to score these coupons and freebies!
- 7-Eleven: This international chain of convenience stores is offering up a Slurpee for FREE, but only to customers with iPhones or Androids. Score a FREE medium Slurpee from April 15 – April 30 by texting the phrase “SWEET.” You’ll get a text reply to download the 7-Eleven app. A second way to redeem this offer is by texting “Slurp7″ to 711711 for a link to coupons, including a FREE Slurpee. However, the coupon does need to be on a phone with a screen and web browser capabilities, as you will be prompted to tap the word “Redeem,” and the coupon will expire 15 minutes after being activated.
- AMC Theatres: This popular movie chain is celebrating Tax Day by offering FREE a small popcorn to everyone! Get the coupon here, valid for all movies between April 12 and April 15.
- Arby’s: This generous fast food chain is in its third year offering FREE curly fries, and a new second option — FREE potato cakes! Get the coupon here, and enter their sweepstakes to win one of ten $500 tax relief payouts.
- BaubleBar: As chic as it is affordable, this up and coming web-based jewelry boutique is giving 20% off everything with the code: REFUND. April 15 and 16 only!
- Boston Market: This American fast casual restaurant has created a “Big-Rib-bate” special (ah-ha, we see what you did there!). The deal is for two rib meals for only $10.40 on April 15. The meal includes a 1/4 rack of St. Louis Style BBQ Ribs with mashed potatoes and gravy, sweet corn and freshly baked cornbread. No coupon necessary.
- Bruegger’s Bagels: Are you into bagels? This bagel chain is offering its Big Bagel Bundle for only $10.40, giving you a $3.50 discount between April 12 through April 15. The Big Bagel Bundle includes a baker’s dozen of Bruegger’s bagels and two tubs of Bruegger’s made-in-Vermont cream cheese. Download the coupon from Bruegger’s Facebook page.
- California Tortilla: This chain of fast casual Mexican restaurants is offering FREE queso (cheese) and chips with every purchase on April 15. Use this “secret” password: 1040.
- Carvel Ice Cream: Like Carvel on Facebook to receive a coupon for an 18-pack of Lil Oreo Rounders, for the reduced price of $10.40 from $13.99. Special pricing available April 15 at participating Carvel locations.
- Chili’s: With purchase of an adult entree April 15 through April 18, you can score a FREE appetizer or dessert. Get the coupon from Chili’s Facebook page, which you can redeem via printout or smartphone.
- Cinnabon: On April 15 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM, get two FREE Classic Cinnabon Bites at participating Cinnabon locations as part of its Tax Day Bites promotion! No coupon necessary, first-come, first-served.
- Great American Cookies: This chain specializing in gourmet cookies is offering customers a FREE Birthday Cake Cookie covered in sprinkles on April 15! Participating U.S. locations only, one per guest.
- HydroMassage: FREE massages between April 15 and April 19 to relieve the stress you’ve undoubtedly been feeling due to tax season! Get the coupon for your FREE massage here, and call ahead to reserve your spot.
- McDonald’s: Stop by McDonald’s and score a FREE coffee April 15.
- Office Depot: Big-chain office store Office Depot is offering customers FREE 25 single-side black-and-white copies and up to 5 pounds of shredding through May 1. No coupon necessary, valid in all stores.
- ooVoo: If you’ve never heard of ooVoo before, it’s a social video chat provider, and they’re offering a FREE PHONE. Visit ooVoo.com/Android today, April 15, and select a wireless carrier and preferred Android phone model. The new phone will come to your mailbox. New two-year activation is required. See the website for additional restrictions.
- Panda Express: Fast food chain Panda Express is another frequent Tax Day participant, offering a FREE single serving of its Samurai Surf and Turf at participating locations April 17.
- Sonic: This national drive-in franchise is offering a half-price promotion all day on April 15 for drinks, iced tea, and slushies at participating locations.
- IRS: Yes, even Uncle Sam has a freebie for you! Get your FREE calendar that includes important 2013 filing dates for those who have filed an extension, or haven’t filed yet. You can download one here.