It’s been a rough week for Americans, as we watched media coverage of the Boston bombings during Monday’s horrific marathon. Our hearts go out to victims and their families.
In our Weekly Wrap, MyBankTracker highlights stories and helpful ways you can lead more financially savvy lives.
Here is the breakdown:
- We gave our picks for the best Financial Children’s Books in 18 Great Books That Teach Kids About Money.
- We’re following principles from Ramit Sethi’s hilarious and clever book, “I Will Teach You To Be Rich” this week for our Money Challenge. Stay tuned — our interview with Mr. Sethi will be posted on Monday, April 22!
- With tax season ending, we decided to highlight 9 notorious celebs who evaded taxes for years.
- Did you know the most common jobs in America pay a yearly salary that’s less than $30,000? Check out the numbers here.
- We tried buying generic for a week. Did it really save us money?
- Monday was Tax Day, and we featured some amazing freebies and deals for you, and some of them are still going on now! Check them out here.
- If you missed the April 15 deadline for taxes, here is how to avoid late penalties.
- Tax season isn’t much fun, so we decided to lighten the mood with 10 outrageous and unexpected tax deductions.
- At the start of the week, we updated you with recent finance news in: 5 Things to Know.