It’s Friday, which means it’s time for another MyBankTracker Weekly Wrap!
This week we highlight our five need-to-know stories, including some of the must-have 2013 financial innovations being offered right now via mobile banking services.
- We broke down the must-have mobile banking services every smartphone user should have.
- We compared student checking accounts among the top 10 largest U.S. banks.
- Our guest contributor, The Budgetnista, gave 17 amazing tips on how to travel frugally and think differently about your out-of-town adventure.
- Check out our June Savings Report. As usual, savings accounts won’t be offer 1.00% APY until the economy improves.
- Mortgage rates are on the rise this month, and we broke down what investors are concerned about.
In other news this week, a McDonald’s worker decided to sue because she allegedly received her pay through a debit card laced with fees. For our Money Challenge, the team is going to test out the “myth” of travel sites and cookies. We’d like your feedback on these topics. Chime in and let us know!