This week, MyBankTracker has stepped in to answer some common questions no one ever seems to have answers to, such as how to know when to toss your financial documents and which ones to keep, as well as what to know before making a financially significant move, such as starting a 529 savings plan. For more must-read articles take a look at our highlights:
- We broke down how to research a stock without a lot confusion and hassle.
- 30-somethings are at a critical age in their financial lives. We listed 10 must-know money moves that 30-somethings should know about.
- Are you a foodie? Get the most of your rewards with these five credit cards perfect for food lovers who enjoy dining out at restaurants.
- What’s your personality and financial profile? Find out whether joining a big bank or small bank is better for you.
- How much does it cost to travel with man’s best friend?
- Companies have the right to make changes to customer rewards programs. What else don’t you know?
- Refinancing a mortgage is an option if you’re unhappy with your current mortgage, see what you need to know here.
- Unfortunately, many credit cards rewards are gimmick-y. See four of them revealed here.