It was a busy week in the world of news and finance.
The week started off with a senseless tragedy at the Washington Navy Yard, when a gunman opened fire, killing 12 innocent people before he was shot and killed by police.
Here are more highlights from this week:
- We discussed why you shouldn’t let your rewards accumulate and what could go wrong if you do.
- In-person banking is changing and you may get charged if you speak to a teller.
- It was revealed by a German newspaper that the NSA allegedly tracked international credit card transactions.
- If you’re spending most of your money on your pet, make sure you’re using the best credit card.
- We created a list of ways to achieve financial freedom. Stop living paycheck to paycheck!