This week we finished up the month celebrating Halloween, discussing money and updating you on technology. Now that October is over and November is here, there is a lot to look forward to. This month brings Thanksgiving and Black Friday, which means you can find low prices and crazy sales on your favorite items.
Let’s take a look to see what we covered this week and what you need to know for Novemember.
- We shared clever tricks that the restaurant industry is doing to try and make customers spend more than they intend. Learn about the psychology behind why this sometimes happens.
- We explained helpful ways you can keep yourself on track when it comes to budgeting so that you won’t overspend.
- Wouldn’t it be nice to pay no interest on a credit card until 2015? Well, you can. Take a look at the top five cards that offer just this.
- Read all about the new economic data and the certified deposit rates rising in 2013.
- The Square Cash app was reviewed this week. Would you use it?
If you recently moved, you’ll want to check out this story, as there are costs you can deduct on your tax return.
What do you think about our stories this week? Comment below to share your thoughts — is there a story you’d like to see covered? Also, check out our reviews section to share your experience with your bank.