Sony Card — issued by Capital One — is offering a $200 statement credit to customers that sign up for a new credit card and spend a minimum of $500. Offer is not available to customers with an existing Sony Card.
Score this deal by applying for a new Sony Card through this promotional page, and by meeting all the requirements upon credit approval from Sony Card.
You will not be approved if the following applies to you:
- Applied for a Capital One credit card two or more times in the last 30 days
- Have a pending Sony or PlayStation application
- Have 1 open Sony or PlayStation credit card account
- Have 5 or more open credit card accounts with Capital One
- Do not have a credit report with any of the credit reporting agencies Capital One currently uses
To qualify for the $200 statement credit, you must make at least $500 in purchases within 90 days of account opening. The credit will appear on your monthly Sony Card statement within 8-12 weeks of your qualifying purchases. Additionally, you must register for the Sony Rewards Program in order to redeem points earned through your Sony Card account. Membership in the Sony Rewards Program is free.
This is a limited time only offer and may end at any time.
The Sony Card has no annual fees and no transaction fees for transfers. This card allows you to earn points towards Sony products with every Sony Card purchase.
- You get 5X Points per $1 on net purchases on Sony Store purchases made online or in person.
- You get 3X Points per $1 on net purchases on dining out and movies theaters and movie rental retailers.
- You get 1X Points per $1 on net purchases on all other purchases.
For more deals, click here!Related