Update: The $400 Chase Bank deal is currently expired. Check out this new Chase deal currently offering up to $300 cash bonus to all new customers.
Chase is offering $150 cash bonus to new customers for opening up a Chase Total Checking account, and an additional $50 for opening a new Chase Savings Account.
To qualify for the Chase Bank deal, you must first obtain a printable coupon from this promotional page under the “Print” link. You must print the page and present the coupon to the banker before the account is open at your local branch.
The minimum opening deposit is $100. The offer expires Apr. 15, 2015.
To qualify for the $150 checking bonus, you must:
- Deposit $25 or more at account opening.
- Log in to Chase.com and enroll in Chase Checking Paperless Statements within 60 days of account opening.
- Have your direct deposit made to this account within 60 days of account opening. (Your direct deposit needs to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government.)
After you have completed all the above checking requirements, we’ll deposit the bonus in your new account within 10 business days.
To receive the $50 savings bonus, you must:
- Open a new Chase Savings account, which is subject to approval.
- Deposit a total of $5,000 or more in new money into the new savings account within 10 business days of account opening.
- Maintain at least a $5,000 balance for 90 days from the date of deposit. The new money cannot be funds held by Chase or its affiliates.
For more bank and credit card deals, visit MyBankTracker’s Bank Deal’s page.
Find the best bank account for you now.
See how much you can save in just a few steps.