Check out this new Chase card deal, which offers $200 cash bonus to new customers for opening a Chase Freedom credit card and spending the minimum amount.
Start saving money in under a minute.
See how much you can save in just a few steps.Get Started
Sign up for a new Chase Freedom Card online through this promotional page under the “Apply Now” link.
This new cardmember bonus offer is not available to:
- Current cardmembers
- Previous cardmembers who received a bonus for this credit card within the last 24 months.
To qualify for the $200 cash reward, you must spend a minimum of $500 in purchases on your Chase Freedom credit card within the first 3 months of the account opening.
For the additional $25 cash bonus, you must add your first authorized user and make the first purchase within three months of account opening.
After all requirements have been met, please allow six to eight weeks for bonus points to post to your account. You will receive 20,000 bonus points with this offer, which can be redeemed for $200 cash back.
The offer may expire at any time.
The Chase Freedom card has no annual fee.
This card earns:
- 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter. From April to June 2014, Chase Cardmembers are signing up to earn 5% Cash back Bonus on up to $1,500 at Restaurants and Lowe’s home improvement stores.
- 1% cash back on everything else you buy. There are no limits on how much you can earn.
You will earn an additional 10% bonus on points accumulated within the year in December.
The Chase Freedom card has a 0% introductory APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers. After that, your APR will be a variable rate of 13.99% to 22.99%. These APRs will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
For more bank and credit card deals, visit MyBankTracker’s Bank Deal’s page.
Latest posts by Theresa Kim (see all)
- Are Banks Open on Memorial Day? - May 22, 2015
- Comparing Wire Transfer Fees at the Top 10 U.S. Banks - March 23, 2015
- Is Chase Open on MLK Day? - January 19, 2015
Find the best bank account for you now.
See how much you can save in just a few steps.