1. You look like a fool for months after trusting your friend to cut your hair.
2. Because you refuse to pay for things like ATM fees, you run around aimlessly looking for your bank.
3. You purchase a large drink and notice there’s a soda machine with free refills.
4. You work out without proper equipment — lifting weights with anything slightly heavy around the house.
5. You mourn the loss of your free Wi-Fi source (your neighbor), who moved away.
6. You hate sharing food.
7. You’re incensed when you find out items at the 99 Cent Store don’t always cost 99 cents.
8. You flock to free events, only to find out a million other people are doing the same thing.
9. You order the cheapest thing on the menu, only to find out your pals want to split the bill evenly.
10. You buy things in bulk to save money, but end up throwing half of it out because it expired.
Find the best bank account for you now.
See how much you can save in just a few steps.