I don't know about you, but I'm paranoid about hackers, so passwords to my accounts are all completely different, which makes it a challenge to remember them all. I used to use MyDisk to lock and store my passwords, but it was inconvenient because it wasn't very organized.
I discovered Keeper, which really is a keeper! It manages my passwords and private information from all of my devices.
Here are some noteworthy features from iTunes:
• Securely access your passwords, private information and website logins from anywhere.
• Sync seamlessly across your Smartphones, Tablets and Computers.
• Auto-Fill your passwords on mobile and desktop browsers.
• Share records with other family members or business teams.
• Enjoy peace of mind with military-grade encryption which protects your data.
Related: How to Stop Bank Hackers
Devices: iPhone and Android