BillGuard Infographic Teaches Basics of ‘Grey Charges’

MyBankTracker

By , Staff Writer
Posted on Thu Dec 6, 2012, Last Updated on Thu Dec 6, 2012

More Columns »

BillGuard, the company that offers financial-account fraud detection, released an infographic that shines a light on “grey charges” — the charges that are unwanted and unexpected but in which no fraud is involved.

These grey charges tend to be automatic subscription renewals, free trials that become paid memberships, increasing monthly fees or fees hidden in the fine print.

According to BillGuard, 95 percent of suspicious charges are made up of grey charges while the other 5 percent is comprised of fraudulent charges.

BillGuard Infographic Teaches Basics of ‘Grey Charges’
Courtesy of: BillGuard
 

Post a Comment