Most Popular Accounts
About the Bank
First United National Bank is a financially sound, full-service bank serving Clarion County, Pennsylvania and surrounding areas continuously since 1909. We are an independent, hometown bank locally owned and operated with strong community ties. That means you can depend on our loyalty to the area.
First United National Bank Fees
- National Average
- Monthly Inactivity N/A $6
- Non-Sufficient Fund (Overdraft) N/A $30
- Stop Payment item N/A $27
- Return Deposit N/A $13
- Domestic Wire Transfer (Outbound) N/A $22
- Domestic Wire Transfer (Inbound) N/A $10
- Non-Bank ATM N/A $1.0
Locations & Hours
Locations & Hours
We found bank branches & ATMs within miles of .View Locations & Hours
Latest Customer Reviews
Reviewed By hughpuppies Dec 24, 2013
Bad -- Real Bad
1. If you open a savings account, and after 2 years you did not touch it, the bank charges you a fee of $29.99 each month after 2 years, which they do not tell you up front when you open a savings account. They said it was a fee for not touching it for 2 years, just their way of not having to pay you more interest, they take more in fees than the interest that accumulates on your money.
2. They charge you $30.65 each time you order new checks.
3. They limit you to how many times you can use a check at a store, limit 1 per store per day.
I rate this bank as one of the worst I have ever dealt with, except 1 other that charged you each time you went under a certain amount of money in your account.
No need to limit someone cash 1 check per store per day, no need for a $29.99 fee after 2 years on a savings account if you had not used it, no need to charge $30.65 for each time you ordered new checks.Thank you for your feedback Is this review helpful?