Most Popular Accounts
About the Credit Union
Hawaiian Tel Federal Credit Union (or HiTel FCU) is a member-owned financial institution (Credit Union) in Honolulu, Hawaii. The credit union is administered and regulated by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) and insured by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF). HiTel FCU is the fourth largest credit union in Hawaii.
Hawaiian Tel Fees
- National Average
- Monthly Inactivity N/A $6
- Non-Sufficient Fund (Overdraft) N/A $30
- Stop Payment item N/A $27
- Return Deposit N/A $13
- Domestic Wire Transfer (Outbound) N/A $22
- Domestic Wire Transfer (Inbound) N/A $10
- Non-Bank ATM N/A $1.0
Latest Customer Reviews
Help the community by being the first one to review Hawaiian Tel.