Most Popular Accounts
About the Bank
Liberty Bank is the oldest mutual bank in the state of Connecticut and provides customers with best-in-class products, services and rates.
Liberty Bank Fees
- National Average
- Monthly Inactivity N/A $6
- Non-Sufficient Fund (Overdraft) N/A $30
- Stop Payment item N/A $27
- Return Deposit N/A $13
- Domestic Wire Transfer (Outbound) N/A $22
- Domestic Wire Transfer (Inbound) N/A $10
- Non-Bank ATM N/A $1.0
Locations & Hours
Locations & Hours
We found bank branches & ATMs within miles of .View Locations & Hours
Latest Customer Reviews
Reviewed By Ocifernice Oct 5, 2017
Rude customer service
I've been a customer for almost 10 years however over the past year or so many problems such as ATM down. No cash in ATM. No printer working at ATM these are becoming more common in Cromwell CT. Recently I had my card number stolen so I called customer service and was treated extremely rude and talked down to not once but twice during a stressful time then went to branch and was treated like too bad for you it will take ten business days to get an answer. I'm the customer right????? Not for much longer. Still waiting for refund then switching banks they have NO fraud protection and horrible customer support serviceThank you for your feedback Is this review helpful?
Reviewed By virux Jan 18, 2017
Above and beyond
Very professional staff. It is a pleasure to do business with them. I was a citizens bank customer, moved all my accounts to Liberty and no regret.
Abel and Damaris you guys RockThank you for your feedback Is this review helpful?
Reviewed By Ct_person Dec 12, 2016
Longterm customer who is disappointed
I have been a customer of Liberty Bank for many years. The past two or three years, Liberty has been buying/merging with other local banks. I feel Liberty has lost their focus on the customer and valuing the customer.
- Any time you call Liberty, you are placed on hold for long time. I am more than 30 minutes. I used to able get someone on the phone in 5-10 minutes. There are no more direct phone numbers.
- Home owner insurance verification used to handled by Liberty. Now it 3rd party vendor who uses Liberty's logo, but answers the phone by a different name. They send out threatening letters. I remember when someone at Liberty would call you if there is a problem and truely wanted to work out the problems.
- Technical support blames their partners for technical problems and leaves the customer to manage between the partners.
I remember the days when Liberty believed in customer and value of having customers. Today, Liberty acts like any other large bank, but they provide less services.Thank you for your feedback Is this review helpful?