Most Popular Accounts
About the Credit Union
Matanuska Valley Federal Credit Union (MVFCU) was chartered December 7, 1948. Credit unions hold the philosophy of “people helping people”, which is why this hometown credit union was established by farming residents of the area. There were 20 members reported the first month with an initial share balance of $395.00. Growth was slow at first and all work was done by volunteers. Through the perseverance and vision of many MVFCU pioneers, the credit union has grown and thrived.
Matanuska Valley Fees
- National Average
- Monthly Inactivity N/A $6
- Non-Sufficient Fund (Overdraft) N/A $30
- Stop Payment item N/A $27
- Return Deposit N/A $13
- Domestic Wire Transfer (Outbound) N/A $22
- Domestic Wire Transfer (Inbound) N/A $10
- Non-Bank ATM N/A $1.0
Latest Customer Reviews
Help the community by being the first one to review Matanuska Valley.