Most Popular Accounts
About the Credit Union
Based in Smithfield, R.I., Navigant Credit Union is Rhode Island's oldest credit union. Navigant Credit Union has provided its members with unparalleled financial products and services, as well as community support, for over 100 years. With more than $1.5 billion in assets, more than 65,000 members and 13 branches, Navigant Credit Union supports its members through access to products and services, conservative financial management and commitment to the communities.
Navigant Credit Union Fees
- National Average
- Monthly Inactivity N/A $6
- Non-Sufficient Fund (Overdraft) N/A $30
- Stop Payment item N/A $27
- Return Deposit N/A $13
- Domestic Wire Transfer (Outbound) N/A $22
- Domestic Wire Transfer (Inbound) N/A $10
- Non-Bank ATM N/A $1
Latest Customer Reviews
Help the community by being the first one to review Navigant Credit Union.