Most Popular Accounts
About the Bank
Pilot Bank was formed in September 1987 as a state bank under the original charter name of The Terrace Bank of Florida.
Pilot Bank Fees
- National Average
- Monthly Inactivity N/A $6
- Non-Sufficient Fund (Overdraft) N/A $30
- Stop Payment item N/A $27
- Return Deposit N/A $13
- Domestic Wire Transfer (Outbound) N/A $22
- Domestic Wire Transfer (Inbound) N/A $10
- Non-Bank ATM N/A $1.0
Locations & Hours
Locations & Hours
We found bank branches & ATMs within miles of .View Locations & Hours
Latest Customer Reviews
Reviewed By OldTimer Nov 25, 2013
Amazing Service! A+ Bank
I have banked with 3 banks in my lifetime, and Pilot Bank of Lakeland is one of the top banks I have been with. They have just received a new house of employees and are very joyful and knowledgeable. Even though they are new they are very well based in banking. They Strive to make a connection with you as a person and a customer, and do not look at you just a client with money. A++ to the staff and this up and new coming bank in Lakeland!Thank you for your feedback Is this review helpful?
Reviewed By Mr. P. Nov 4, 2013
1. They will try to steal your best employee through their employee (if you have business account with them). keep your employees away from this branch. cause they will never admit.
2. Management behavior is very arrogant.
3. Emplyees are nice.
4. Bad customer service. (if you are in emergancy calling to look for manager they will prefer finishing their cup of coffee until they get to phone call regardless of your urgency.
5. Apparently they tell they don't have any fees but they don't bother to call you if you have money in one account and other account checks came in. they don't have online help if your only account if locked by some reason. and you cannot transfer money for paying expected checks next morning.
6. Though I refer a lot of business to them but they are worst bank I find out.
7. Upper management should take serious cleanup to this branch. to avoid seeing business customers are leaving like me.
Last but not least. make sure when you are depositing cash.. and be firm sometimes they tell you are $200-$300 short.Thank you for your feedback Is this review helpful?