Most Popular Accounts
About the Credit Union
Headquartered in Sacramento, The Golden 1 Credit Union is the 2nd largest credit union in the state of California and the 6th largest credit union in the nation. It was established in 1933 and currently employees 1,088, servicing 667,674 members.
The Golden 1 Credit Union Fees
- National Average
- Monthly Inactivity $2.50 $6
- Non-Sufficient Fund (Overdraft) $27.50 $30
- Stop Payment item $25 $27
- Return Deposit $10 $13
- Domestic Wire Transfer (Outbound) $23 $22
- Domestic Wire Transfer (Inbound) $8 $10
- Non-Bank ATM $2 $1
The Golden 1 Credit Union Membership Requirements
Membership is open to those who live or work in one of many counties in California.
Latest Customer Reviews
Help the community by being the first one to review The Golden 1 Credit Union.