Most Popular Accounts
About the Bank
Charting a course to the future began in 1997 when a small thrift transformed into a state-charted business bank and became Voyager Bank. At that time, the bank was the 140th largest bank in Minnesota. Today, Voyager Bank is one of the 20 largest banks in Minnesota.
Voyager Bank Fees
- National Average
- Monthly Inactivity N/A $6
- Non-Sufficient Fund (Overdraft) N/A $30
- Stop Payment item N/A $27
- Return Deposit N/A $13
- Domestic Wire Transfer (Outbound) N/A $22
- Domestic Wire Transfer (Inbound) N/A $10
- Non-Bank ATM N/A $1
Latest Customer Reviews
Help the community by being the first one to review Voyager Bank.