Bank of America 29th And Mission Branch
3250 Mission Street, San Francisco, CA 94110
La Lengua LocationGet Directions
Bank of America Branch Customer Reviews
Reviewed By Sandy G. Jul 15, 2013
Convenient Locations, Terrible Policies, Rude Treatment
First, the good:
- the branch locations and ATMs are in very convenient locations. If you live in Northern California, like I do, BofA can't be beat for locations.
- I find the online banking to be tolerable to look at. I'm not saying it's great but it's a lot better than some banks I've seen. and that about sums up the good things
Now, the bad:
- if you have a problem, the bank staff are pretty much helpless.
- I've been treated rudely when it was not at all deserved (not that it would ever be deserved).
- I had an account closed with no warning, even though it was linked to my active accounts. This was my business account, so I only realized when I needed to deposit an account with my business name as the payee. They said I could re-open the account but they would need all the up-to-date "doing business as" paperwork. Ridiculous. If you've ever had a business, been busy and needed your money, you can probably relate to how awful it would be to redo that paperwork just to reopen an account at a bank you can't rely on. I opened a business account at another bank.
- I'm always getting erroneous charges that I have to call about.
Can't wait to close this account--darn those convenient ATMs! The ATM locations are the only thing keeping me and the ATMs are filthy so I will be closing the account soon.Thank you for your feedback Is this review helpful?