Bank of America 29th And Mission Branch
3250 Mission Street, San Francisco, CA 94110
La Lengua LocationGet Directions
Let Us Help You Choose a New Account
Tell us what type of account you'd like help with, and get matched with a personalized savings, checking, CD or mortgage account.
Bank of America Branch Customer Reviews
SGReviewed By Sandy G. Jul 15, 2013
First, the good:
- the branch locations and ATMs are in very convenient locations. If you live in Northern California, like I do, BofA can't be beat for locations.
- I find the online banking to be tolerable to look at. I'm not saying it's great but it's a lot better than some banks I've seen. and that about sums up the good things
Now, the bad:
- if you have a problem, the bank staff are pretty much helpless.
- I've been treated rudely when it was not at all deserved (not that it would ever be deserved).
- I had an account closed with no warning, even though it was linked to my active accounts. This was my business account, so I only realized when I needed to deposit an account with my business name as the payee. They said I could re-open the account but they would need all the up-to-date "doing business as" paperwork. Ridiculous. If you've ever had a business, been busy and needed your money, you can probably relate to how awful it would be to redo that paperwork just to reopen an account at a bank you can't rely on. I opened a business account at another bank.
- I'm always getting erroneous charges that I have to call about.
Can't wait to close this account--darn those convenient ATMs! The ATM locations are the only thing keeping me and the ATMs are filthy so I will be closing the account soon.Thank you for your feedback Is this review helpful?