Fifth Third Bank Crossroads Banking Center Branch
11511 Sr 82, Fort Myers, FL 33913Get Directions
Fifth Third Bank Branch Customer Reviews
Reviewed By tempgal Jan 26, 2014
1. They hold deposits (except for $100) even if it is a check from another local bank. Thankfully, I keep enough money in the account so that it is not a problem for me, but it is annoying, nevertheless.
2. Today I attempted to pay bills and the bill payment section is unavailable. (Isn't 24/7 access the whole reason for having a bill paying feature?)
3. At this site: https://www.53.com/bill-pay/ is says that support for bill paying is available 24/7, but when you call, a recording says that they are closed.
4. Besides SSA number and/or account number for authorization, an ATM PIN number is also required. It happens that I don't use an ATM, so I have no number, and therefore could not proceed.
5. There is no email address for Customer Service. I was able to prepare an email for sending by checking the option that said I was NOT a current customer, but after writing the email and submitting, a message popped up saying that the system was unavailable and the inquiry could not be processed.
I think I am going to make that part about not being a current customer the truth.Thank you for your feedback Is this review helpful?