Fifth Third Bank Crossroads Banking Center Branch
11511 Sr 82, Fort Myers, FL 33913Get Directions
Let Us Help You Choose a New Account
Fifth Third Bank Branch Customer Reviews
TReviewed By tempgal Jan 26, 2014
1. They hold deposits (except for $100) even if it is a check from another local bank. Thankfully, I keep enough money in the account so that it is not a problem for me, but it is annoying, nevertheless.
2. Today I attempted to pay bills and the bill payment section is unavailable. (Isn't 24/7 access the whole reason for having a bill paying feature?)
3. At this site: https://www.53.com/bill-pay/ is says that support for bill paying is available 24/7, but when you call, a recording says that they are closed.
4. Besides SSA number and/or account number for authorization, an ATM PIN number is also required. It happens that I don't use an ATM, so I have no number, and therefore could not proceed.
5. There is no email address for Customer Service. I was able to prepare an email for sending by checking the option that said I was NOT a current customer, but after writing the email and submitting, a message popped up saying that the system was unavailable and the inquiry could not be processed.
I think I am going to make that part about not being a current customer the truth.Thank you for your feedback Is this review helpful?