HSBC Bank Soho Branch
550 Broadway, New York City, NY 10012
Lower Manhattan LocationGet Directions
HSBC Bank Branch Customer Reviews
Reviewed By nicepissedoffcustomer Dec 26, 2013
Worthless at its best! and there is more than what I wrote, the space won't allow me. Below 0 score overall.
1. I went to the branch I knew and to my surprise is closed.
2. I googled another branch local number and I got forwarded to the same useless automated answering voice machine.
3. I literally had to take a taxi through out the city to find a branch.
4. I find a branch and when I explained that the phone number in the back of my HSBC credit card does not work, I am told there is nothing (nothing) the branch can do and that I just have to knock myself out continuing to call the number I've been dialing fro over a month trying to speak to someone to no avail.
5. I filed a written complaint on their website 3 weeks ago and the problem has not been fixed.
6. I tried calling the collect call "out of country" number and I also get hanged up on that one after dialing the full account number, social security and all information asked only to get the call disconnect on its own before even getting to a representative.
7. I tried calling the HSBC debit card number and after 20 minute wait time, I explained my problem, I ask them to please report the phone number troubleshoot and I ask that they help me and to please not to place me on the automated voice again and it hangs up. And what does the rep do? he connects me back to the automated machine that hangs up!
8. I go to another branch, explain my problem. They mark a phone for me from the branch and I wait 30 minutes before I get to talk to someone. I explain that I have been trying to reach someone for over a month, that I have been at the hospital, that I've had to medical emergencies and literally just got out of the hospital last Friday. Only to have the rep tell me I have to give him $1000. today. Seriously? I tell him that I am calling to discuss the programs that they may have and ask that some of the penalties be revoked considering they have been unreachable and the guy proceeds to give me the "recorder option" answer of saying the same helpless answer over and over and over again no matter how I reframe the problemThank you for your feedback Is this review helpful?
Reviewed By 0000 Dec 26, 2013
Very regretful to be their customer for over 13 years and get this treatment.
0Thank you for your feedback Is this review helpful?