Wells Fargo Grapevine Main Street Branch
1400 South Main Street, Grapevine, TX 76051Get Directions
Let Us Help You Choose a New Account
Wells Fargo Branch Customer Reviews
SReviewed By steve Sep 17, 2013
"They don't have solutions, only they are the problem, they don't have system, it is a random operation and you will pay
- If you have sufficient fund they have sufficient fees :-0
- If you don't have money they will double and double your fees
- If you complaint they ignore
- If you speak over the phone you just waste the time
- If you want to speak to the manager, they say not available, you don't need that we already helped you!!
- if you said I want to close my account they are very cold, do it slow and smile funning we will make
overtime if worked after hours. so badThank you for your feedback Is this review helpful?
GReviewed By Godservant Nov 6, 2014
I don't understand the negative evaluation from that other customer. I have spoken with a personal banker who was friendly and informative. I left that
conversation with understanding, confidence and appreciation for the experience. Having done business with liz at the foreign exchange multiple times, i am pleased to be able to have someone as knowledgeable and professional as her for my transactions. Thank you wells fargo mgmt. For your
personnel and training.Thank you for your feedback Is this review helpful?