Next Monday will be April 15th, the deadline for submitting your taxes. Anyone who hasn’t already filed their taxes should make preparations to do so immediately. If the government owes you money, then you either won’t get your refund or you’ll get it at a later date. If you owe the government money, you will be penalized for not filing on time.
Did you know that MyBankTracker has a Tax Center?
In our Tax Center, you’ll find basics on everything from how to file to how to take advantage of employee benefits.
- How to Determine Your Tax Bracket
- What Happens If You Can’t Pay Your Taxes
- Is Your Tax Preparer Doing a Good Job?
- What Tax Scams to Look Out For
We also write extensively about tax-related news:
- What to Expect From An IRS Installment Agreement
- How to Adjust Your Retirement Savings After the Fiscal Cliff Deal
- Do the Rich Pay the Most Taxes?
Find the full Tax Center here.
Happy deductions crunching!