PNC Bank is offering $150 to all customers who open an eligible checking account, set up a qualifying direct deposit and make at least one payment via PNC Online Bill Pay. An additional $100 bonus is offered to fund the account with minimum deposit.
To qualify for the $150 cash reward, you must first open one of these four eligible PNC Bank Checking accounts, including:
- Performance Checking
- Performance Select Checking
- Virtual Wallet with Performance Spend
- Virtual Wallet with Performance Select
You can apply for the new personal checking account online through this promotional page under the “Open an Account Online” link.
Another option is to sign up for an account by visiting a branch, using an appropriate coupon. To obtain a coupon, enter your name and email address, and a coupon will be emailed to you. Print out the coupon certificate and bring it to a PNC branch to sign up for an account in person between Mar. 30, 2014 and May 31, 2014.
Here is how to qualify for the $150 reward:
- A direct deposit totaling at least $2,000 must be posted within 60 days.
- One payment must be completed via PNC Online Bill Pay from the Spend account (which is your primary checking) for Virtual Wallet products with 60 days of account opening.
A qualifying direct deposit can include a paycheck, pension, Social Security or other regular monthly income electronically deposited by an employer or an outside agency.
The $150 bonus will be deposited within 60 business days after all conditions have been met.
Here is how to qualify for the additional $100 reward:
- Fund the Growth account of your Virtual Wallet with $20,000 within 60 days of opening the account, and keep it there for a consecutive 90 days.
The $100 bonus will be deposited within 60 business days after all conditions have been met.
The minimum deposit amount of $25 is required. Offer is only available to residents of AL, DC, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MD, MI, MO, NC, NJ, NY, OH, PA, SC, VA and WI.
The offer expires May 31, 2014.
PNC Bank offer is valid on some PNC Checking accounts. Performance checking account and Virtual Wallet with Performance Spend has a monthly service fee of $15, while Virtual Wallet with Performance Select charge $25 for their monthly service fee.
The monthly maintenance fee can be waived for all accounts when the requirements are met.
For the latest bank and credit card deals, click here!