Become a Contributor
We’re looking for contributors with something worth saying about banking, money and financial technology.
If you’d like to see your work on MyBankTracker, it’s a simple process. First and most importantly, learn what we’re interested in. The easiest way to do that is to read MyBankTracker.
Other stuff to know:
- Articles should be a minimum of 600 words and a maximum of 900.
- We use Associated Press Style
- We're looking for practical/advice-oriented pieces. We're particularly interested in contrarian points of view and first-person experiences. We have a particular soft spot for first-person pieces written by young adults.
- We welcome contributions from entrepreneurs in financial technology. But don’t send us pieces about how great your product is. Instead, share your knowledge about the industry.
- We only publish original material. If you have a piece that has been published elsewhere, we’re not going to use it (no matter how wonderful it may be.)
- Each piece can contain a short bio with a link back to your site.
- If you have a piece that is ready to go, copy and paste it into the form below. If you want to pitch an idea, you can do that in the form too.
- Submitting an article is not a guarantee that it will be published. We'll take a look at what you submit. If it's a good fit, we'll publish it.
- Finally, we hold all rights to the article for all time and are free to use it on any site and any platform.