MyBankTracker rated Wells Fargo based on the following criteria that includes real customer reviews and bank fees, among others. Our bank report card is a proprietary rating system that highlights the financial health and stability of the bank.
They are the worst bank, crook, thief, liar, cheater. They always find a way to screw you over. Even when you deposit cash, fees are charged to account. Bank no longer providing proper services due to lack of training and constant replacing of tellers. Be prepared to wait 20 minutes or more at drive thru. Be prepaired for your payment to be posted in account unknown to you and get call from wells fargo's collection agent, rude, nasty low life, then make excuses. Hires untrained staff for substandard service. Many long term emplyees are leaving that never made mistakes. Managers are nasty, rude, disrespectful. Will accuse you of something out of air. Give you all nice promise in commerciasl but time come never there to help. No legit assistance to loyal long time customer. Takes bail out money belonging to people and profits form it. When time comes to help good legit customer they kick your behind with white lies. Manager scares good empolyees so they will not say anything going wrong by upper managment. Since wachovia bought by wells fargo everything has gone to the toilet,. Wells fargo upper level management work with theory of fear and intimidation so honest employee and coustomer will not raise their opinion. They screwd me crediting my payment to another one of my accounts and despite having money in their bank, regadless of seeing my receipt from their own bank did not give me credit. Quite contrary harrased me with calls from collection agency. They did not want to admit any wrong doing on their part. Everything is someone else mistake, taking deposit in my business account even with seeing proof of checks deposited had been cleared and money in wells fargo refused to credit my account, admitted knowing that it is fraud, told me it is bank policy, was told branch manager desides who get credit at the same time branch manger says it is done by wells fargo, it is not in his hand. Everyone lies and blame other while me and my business suffered.
I am a customer of Wells Fargo bank till end of 2012. I have checking account and was my mortgage company till March 31, 2015.
Trouble i had from Wells Fargo bank located in Rutherford, NJ 07070
1. When i try to make my 1st Mortgage Payment Banker Apply for credit card for me without asking.
2. They close my checking account without asking on June 2014. Then they create new account for me.
3. I went to Wells Fargo bank located in Rutherford, NJ 07070 and personally get information for Wire Transfer from overseas, and same day midnight they close my checking account without any reason or warning. I went to Wells Fargo bank located in Rutherford, NJ 07070 again and i ask the reason for closing they didn't find any reason, after my 3rd attempt they recover my same account. My Wire refund after 10 days back to sender but i loose some amount of money and time, and i pay twice for wire transfer fee for the bank transfer from overseas and origination bank and one for Wells Fargo bank.
4. I refinanced my mortgage with another bank end of March 31, 2015. and Wells Fargo start charging Monthly fee for my checking account beginning April 7 statement again without any warning (email, mail, text message or call)
5. I contact Wells Fargo via phone call and ask them to refund my $13 back. They reject to refund. I am going to close my checking account and i advice to every one DO NOT WORK with Wells Fargo Bank. I have my statement to proof all above that.
Wow. This was the most ridiculous call I made today. I submitted a Personal Loan Request Online, which was automatically denied. I then called the Wells Fargo, personal loan service center and was connected to a live person. Not much, but she was polite. She talked so fast, half the time I couldn't understand her at all. Anyway, what I think I heard was that I would receive an answer in the mail within 30 days. What do they request you contact them just to get the same information I got in an email? Go Figure. I have three accounts at Wells Fargo, probably a big mistake... so, since they don't appreciate my business, I will be moving my accounts shortly. Good Credit. Never Late on Payments. What more can you ask for? Hmmmm . not good enough for them. See Ya WF