For weeks now I have stood in line at this bank for 20 or more minutes no matter what time of day I go. There is NEVER more than two tellers and today we had only one at 9:30 in the morning. This branch is a disgrace and your slogan "America's Most Convenient Bank" is the bigger joke as you are standing in line viewing your monitors that promote: "I'm in and out and on my way," TD treats me like a king," "They know me by name," etc., etc. What a joke! The only true statement on your video is that you offer free lollipops and dog biscuits..this branch doesn't even offer free pens anymore...really is that what your clients really want? I have four separate accounts with TD and I'm going to close all of them and encourage my friends and family to do the same. Convenient, you are not!
very bad help when discuting loan needed.dont understand client need and type of job.
I've belonged to a few different banks through out my life and they all had their downfalls at times, however, I never experienced anything like TD Bank. I am in pure and utter shock at the fees that they charge for everything. I am even in more shock that they are allowed to get away with it. This has got to be the biggest scam artist bank. I would expect a bank like this from the craigslist scammers.. I really feel the owners of TD Bank live in Nigeria. I'm not even kidding. This bank is crocked. Do not join this bank, you will lose lots of money. Don't say I didn't warn you.
I made a deposit into my wife's checking account and told the teller I was going to use the coin machine. She was okay with it but a senior teller who was watching the whole exchange, waited for me to complete the coin machine transaction, and told me since I did not have an account at the bank she would have to deduct 8% off of the coin machine stub. I asked to speak with the manager, and he insisted that company policy was to charge the fee because my wife was not present. I tried to explain to him that my wife kept a substantial balance in the account, but he told me it did not make a difference. What ever happened to customer service. Are these employees being paid so poorly paid that even on the Manager level they have not been trained to deal with customers.
I don't even know where to start. My husband and I first opened a joint checking account about a year ago and we recently went packing to another bank and will never turn back. With in a couple of months we were disenchanted with them and their customer service (rather lack there of). Yeah America's most CONvenient bank is right, they rob you of your hard earned money little by little.
1. There was never a manager available on weekends to discuss any concerns or questions
2. We had at least $500 of fraudulent activity and the money was not refunded, instead TD investigated for 2 months. Somebody bought over a $125 of Facebook Gift cards, we don't even have f***ing FB accounts anymore. when I brought this up as well as sketchy overseas and on line purchases at the branch, the manager was rude and condescending and accused me of lying AND to top if off it put us in the ]hole and he wouldn't refund $280 of over draft fees this caused. The only help I received was calling the customer service line.
3. My paycheck usually went in on time however they have held my husband's check for up to 5 days
4. Online banking was often down and it was hard to see you account balances in real time
5. POS purchases held for a week or 10 days and then we get hit with 15-20 of them at once ironically right before we get paid and then charged over draft fees
6. To avoid overdrafting we have selected an option of our card getting declined if we hit $0.00 and this keeps getting turned off
7. The EFT for my car insurance did not come out the first of March. The funds were there and my paycheck went in the day before insurance was canceled for non payment
8. They sent us the wrong style checks with the wrong account number twice. We asked this to be corrected and they never sent a replacements with the correct information
9. The final straw, was when we were unable to pay bills or make debit purchases with over +$1000 in our account because we reached or "daily spending limit"