Most Popular Accounts
About the Bank
Fidelity Investments is one of the largest U.S. mutual fund companies that offers a wide range of investments and financial accounts. They are known for their low-cost mutual funds and exchange-traded funds (ETFs) that are often chosen for many retirement portfolios. Fidelity also provides a cash management account (much like a checking account) and credit cards.
Fidelity Investments Fees
- National Average
- Monthly Inactivity N/A $6
- Non-Sufficient Fund (Overdraft) N/A $30
- Stop Payment item N/A $27
- Return Deposit N/A $13
- Domestic Wire Transfer (Outbound) N/A $22
- Domestic Wire Transfer (Inbound) N/A $10
- Non-Bank ATM N/A $1
Latest Customer Reviews
Help the community by being the first one to review Fidelity Investments.