Most Popular Accounts
About the Bank
On April 12, 1999, Perpetual Federal Savings and Loan and Progressive Federal Savings Bank, both located in Lawrenceburg, Indiana, merged to form United Community Bank. United Community Bank, with assets over 250 million dollars, is the combination of two institutions that together have served Southeastern Indiana for almost 200 years.
United Community Bank (Lawrenceburg, IN) Fees
- National Average
- Monthly Inactivity N/A $6
- Non-Sufficient Fund (Overdraft) N/A $30
- Stop Payment item N/A $27
- Return Deposit N/A $13
- Domestic Wire Transfer (Outbound) N/A $22
- Domestic Wire Transfer (Inbound) N/A $10
- Non-Bank ATM N/A $1.0
Locations & Hours
Locations & Hours
We found bank branches & ATMs within miles of .View Locations & Hours
Latest Customer Reviews
Reviewed By Daveband01 Jan 15, 2014
Do yourself a favor and bank anywhere but here
You should bank at UCB if:
- You do not want the ability to view your check deposits online
- You believe that you should keep all of your deposit receipts
- You write down every check that you deposit and what it was for and when you deposited it
- You like to hear "we can research your deposits but it will cost $5 a page"
- You expect to call your bank and have no one answer and later be told that "the phone lines were down"
- You enjoy being transferred to a "supervisor" who doesn't pick up the phone and never calls you back
- It is the last bank on earth and you have no other optionsThank you for your feedback Is this review helpful?
Reviewed By Dani F. Nov 15, 2013
Risky online banking
Your user ID for online banking is your social security number. I don't want to have to type my social security number in every time I log into my bank account.Thank you for your feedback Is this review helpful?